Saturday, May 5, 2012

Downtown Palm Springs

Went downtown on Thursday for the weekly Palm Springs Villagefest.  They close off the main street and have a huge street fair with food and shop stands. 






Started the night with Happy Hour at a place called Azul.  They had the coolest booths!  They were swings (like in NH mom)


Had the best mac and cheese!  Closest to my own I've ever had...so of course it was good!   ;)
Saw this little sign on the table...so going back Tuesday to see it!!



Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, my stupid camera died, so I only hae a couple pics of the Villagefest and they're terrible.  But here they are:



And here's a quick video right before my camera died.



1 comment:

  1. The booth looks cool, but deluxe- our swings were never padded. However.... we had young behinds, so no matter!

    ReplyDelete